Materials and thicknesses used
- Carbon Steel from 0.5mm to 20mm
- Stainless Steel from 0.5mm to 20mm
- Aluminum from 0.5mm to 15mm
- We also cut brass and copper
- 4kw Fiber Laser, table size 3000×1500
- 6kw Fiber Laser, table size 3000×1500, with automatic material feeder
- 4kw Fiber Laser, table size 40000×1500, with automatic material feeder
- 6kw Fiber Laser, table size 3000×1500, with automatic feeder and Cartesian robots for the separation and palletization of cut pieces.
What is Laser Cutting?
Laser cutting is a machining process that utilizes a laser beam to cut materials with high precision and speed. This process is particularly valuable in the machining industry as it enables the quick and precise cutting of pieces with complex shapes and sizes.
In laser cutting, a high-power laser beam is directed through an optical system towards the material being cut. The laser beam vaporizes or melts the material as it moves along the workpiece, creating a clean and precise cut. Laser cutting is especially beneficial in the manufacturing of parts for the automotive, electronics, and aerospace industries, where high precision and rapid production speed are required.
At our industrial machining company, we possess the most advanced laser cutting technology to deliver high-quality and precise pieces to our customers. Our team of experts is trained to design and program laser cuts to produce customized and batch-produced parts that meet our clients’ needs.
The Laser Cutting Process
The first step in the laser cutting process is designing the piece to be cut. Once the design is created, programming software is used to convert it into instructions that the laser can comprehend and follow. This software also enables the laser operator to adjust the speed, power, and frequency of the laser beam to achieve the best possible outcome.
Once the cutting instructions have been created, the piece is placed on the laser cutting platform. The cutting platform automatically moves beneath the laser beam as it follows the programmed instructions. As the laser cuts through the piece, a dust and gas collection system collects the waste and prevents residue build-up in the work area.
Qué materiales y aplicaciones vamos a encontrar en el corte por láser
Both carbon steel and stainless steel, in various thicknesses and sizes.
A copper and zinc alloy, used in the production of decorative pieces and musical instruments.
From common aluminum alloys to special high-strength alloys.
A lightweight and strong metal, used in the production of aerospace and medical parts.
Commonly used in the manufacturing of electrical and electronic components.
Special metals such as nickel, cobalt, tungsten, molybdenum, and others, used in specific applications that require unique mechanical and chemical properties.
With our metal laser cutting services, we produce highly precise and complex parts for a wide range of applications in various industrial sectors.
The laser cutting services we offer include
- High-precision laser cutting in metals and alloys.
- Cutting of tubes and profiles of different diameters and thicknesses.
- Laser cutting of parts and components for various industrial sectors, including automotive, aerospace, railway, medical, among others.
- Cutting of materials with different thicknesses, from thin sheets to thick plates..
- Laser cutting of materials with complex shapes and irregular geometries.
- Laser cutting of various types of metals, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, bronze, titanium, among others.
- High-speed laser cutting services for mass production of parts and components.
- Laser cutting of parts and components for prototypes and low-volume production.
- Finishing and polishing services for laser-cut parts.
- Engineering and design services to optimize the production of parts and components.
These are just some of the services we offer, but if you have a specific need, we can assess the solutions for your particular case.
Advantages of laser cutting
Laser cutting is a machining technique that offers numerous advantages for the production of parts in various industrial sectors. Here are some of the key advantages of laser cutting:
High Precision and Quality
Laser cutting enables precise and high-quality cuts in different types of materials, including metals and alloys. This means that parts produced through this process have superior precision and finish compared to other cutting methods.
Speed and Efficiency
Laser cutting is a fast and efficient process that allows for the production of parts in large quantities within a short period of time. This makes it ideal for mass production of complex components and parts.
Flexibility and Versatility
Laser cutting can be used to cut a wide variety of materials, including metals, plastics, wood, glass, among others. It also allows for cuts in different material thicknesses and complex shapes, making it highly flexible and versatile.
Laser cutting produces very little waste compared to other cutting methods. This means that less material is required to produce parts, and it also reduces waste disposal costs.
Overall, laser cutting is a highly advanced machining technique that offers numerous advantages in terms of precision, efficiency, and versatility for the production of parts in various industrial sectors.